Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation!

Ah...we are starting winter vacation here in Chile! And my first day was spent in bed fighting a cold! (and probably lack of sleep from the tests/work of the last week of school). Today, I am mucho mejor!

I came to the coffee shop today to do email and research some things...I saw one of my clients. We had had a miscommunication on class time the other day, so I went over to ask him when he wanted the next class. He bought me a coffee and then invited me out to the golf course to hit some balls. It was a random invitation, but one that was greatly appreciated! It felt good to hit some balls. We were the only ones out there and it is a cold cloudy day...so, it was nice. We came back and now I am catching up on blogs.

I have some work to do this week regarding my visa, so I am trying to organize myself.

Things are still going well...lots of work, lots of running around. I hope to get to the snow this week, after I take care of the things I don´t have time to do during the week because I am working. Many offices close at 2pm...so it really isn´t condusive to getting things done.

Not too much to comment on today...it is a very quiet day.

Hope you are all well...take care....hugs!

jami

No comments: