I was just getting together some photos from my trip to the campo and I couldn´t help but think about the family of Blenda, who so kindly took me in.
Just to give you an idea of how kind and loving the people are here....when I was there, I asked Cristobal how many people were in his class, only I think he tought about I asking about how many people in the family....so he said, there are five of us, but with you, we are six.
I told Blenda that I was going to make copies of the photos for her family, so to be sure to ask me for them. She said her family says hello and that they were sitting around the table eating, talking about how they were missing the sixth person in their family. :)
yep...I will cry before I leave....yep....
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment